Tuesday, February 20, 2007

dancing Chad

Emily: I just have to say that Chad made me smile all week at camp. If you know Chad, you know that a few years ago you couldn't have paid him to dance. He had quite a serious aversion to it. Over the past couple of years, though, (should I take credit for this??), he has become quite jiggy. Not that he would dance at an official dance, where the dancing takes place, but he does like to bust a move(which is so awesome it makes me laugh..wish you could all see it) when he is in the company of his family and friends.
Back to camp: Junior high week, Chad's team cheer involved nothing but a (silent) quirky dance. Senior high week, Chad's team (team Fed X..?)broke out the "I love to move it, move it" song, changed to "mail it, mail it". Chad also made a cameo appearance in the video scavenger hunt his team did..in the back ground you can see him, all alone, what? yes, dancing. The one that truly got me was this: He lost a bet last week and had to dance for the talent show! WHAT??? When I found out he was going to do it I"m sure I looked confused as ever....Chad? Dance? In front of everyone?? It truly was a sight to behold. He pulled a Michael Jackson (the spin and throw of the hat) for his first move and the rest is history. I love that man!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Mike and Aileen Kindsfater said...

All to the tune of "Play That Funky Music (White Boy)" no less.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Ha Ha.. I'm so jealous... I have to see Chad dance! It's gotta be funny!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Anastacia said...

Go Chad, Go Chad, it's your birthday, it's your birthday... :)

yes, Emily i think you can take credit for dancing Chad. :)
love you guys,
staci

 

Post a Comment

<< Home