Tuesday, November 28, 2006



Emily: We have no excuses. We competely stink at keeping our blog updated. Our apologies.
Thanksgiving in Bolivia was, well, hot. It was nice, though. We had dinner with many friends, and my mom was here! yay for moms! She is pretty much great. Okay...I am going to try to download some pictures...if they're not here, it took too long, and I had to go. Recess duty.

Hmmm....we'll see....while I wait to see if this is going to work, let me tell you how much I love little frogs. It is raining today, and I've seen several frogs jumping around or swimming in puddles by the sidewalks here at school. They are so cute. Last week my mom was taking some laundry out of our dryer. Our light doesn't work in the laundry room (yes, all I have to do is walk across the street and buy a new lightbulb), and she bent down to pick up what she thought was a big sock. it was a big frog. "SOCK!" she screamed, as she dropped the poor animal. heehee...it was funny.
Success! We have pictures!

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just me....feeling compelled to comment on every posting you make....like they're that often..:-)
Post a pic of the thespian....

 
At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! you posted... way to go :) i agree.. yah for moms, they're the BEST. you know when they shine the brightest? when you have your first baby... i've never loved or appreciated my mom so much as when she helped me take care of my first baby! :) love, gina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home