Thursday, August 24, 2006

Emily: Just to clarify: the dead white cat was just a dead cat. The "white thing" was a joke...maybe we should choose our jokes a little better, eh?? You always see straggly, mangy looking animals wandering around. So everyone can relax:)
Chad and I went grocery shopping the other night, which ended up being an all-evening outing. I started crying in the produce section. All I wanted was one yellow onion. Not six or seven in a bag. A little over-emotional?? Yes. It hits at the strangest times:)

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I agree, the crying breakdowns come at the weirdest things! :) hang in there !! love your blog! love, gina

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger dsm4gsus said...

Would you liek me to send you a yellow onion? We can buy them in ones and twoes (spelling?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home