Saturday, July 29, 2006

Chad: We finally left today. Thankfully I only threw up once this morning before we left. Have no fear though, we are almost sure that it had nothing to do with a virus and everything to do with moving to a new continent. It was really difficult saying good bye to everyone this week, especially to our families today. On the upside, it has been such a blessing to know that we love so many people, and the tears seem to indicate that this sentiment is generally reciprocated (with only a couple notable exceptions). Pray for us for these next couple of weeks of adjustment. I still don't know what I'm teaching, and since the school is short on staff this fall Emily is nervous about where she might end up as well. Finally, we want to thank everyone for their support and prayers. You have blessed us so much.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you absolutely have my prayers .. and yes the Love is definitely flowing from my heart to yours. Hope your birthday was memorable Emily ... I thought about you the whole day long ... Right about now you should be enroute to Santa Cruz .... Safe and comfy flight is my prayer .. not too much turbulence.... I love you both and and so very proud of you ... Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home