Sunday, October 21, 2007







No me gusta blogger. Why can't I move these pictures? Argh.

Our dear friends Mike and Aileen left last week. At our high school retreat the students presented them with a gift and told them how much they will be missed...and they truly will be.

Yesterday we went out to the campo with the family of one of chad's students for a barebeque. They have a lot of animals and a really cool nest hanging on their porch. Sage had a blast at the pond (or should I say swamp-like mud hole?). It always feels great to get away from the city for a while. Our friend Molly came with us. She teaches fourth grade and does our missions books..yay for Molly!

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are both still doing very well down there! I know I've been out of the loop, but I thought I would at least say hello and thank you for everything while I was down there, I don't know if I would have made it without you guys! I now have a (mostly) lab puppy named Atlas, coached high school girls volleyball (season ended yesterday), and am generally just floating right now, waiting on the next step. Stay strong, maybe someday our paths will cross again! P.S. Grandpa isn't doing very well, we expect him to lose eyesight within the next few months, but he continues to fight through it! We Frinks don't give up easily, lol

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Mike and Aileen Kindsfater said...

Hi, just thought I'd say how bitter-sweet it is to see your blog. Wish we could be there. Love ya, Ai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home