Tuesday, August 28, 2007



Chad: If you know me then you know me then you probably know that I am a night person. It's funny because Em is more of a night person. She always "hits the wall" about nine or ten. Then she starts laughing at everything and is really cute. Ironically that's about when I hit my peak funness. Often times I wake her up before I crawl into bed I wake her up with fun things like dances or something. Anyway, that's not what I was going to say. What I was going to say is how smart Emily is. She figured out how to get me up in the mornings. Last year she would try to get me up, and I would cover my head with a pillow and go back to sleep. Often times this would result in us being late to school. Emily will get Sage up on the bed, and she will come over and lick my face. I love it. For some reason I always get up. I'm impressed with Emily's ingenuity though that's for sure.


We had our school staff retreat last weekend. It was a blast. We spent a lot of time with our friends and then we got to know some of the new staff. I am going to post some pictures of us making each other into an eagle (the school mascot). It was fun. This is my buddy Gerison. He's a kick.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Jared said...

Love the pic of Gerson! Sage is getting so big! Hope all is going well for you guys. Miss hangin' out with ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home