Monday, August 06, 2007


Chad: So you thought we'd never blog again! Well I'm showing you huh! See the way I figure it this blog is about our life in Bolivia, so we only blog when in Bolivia. At least that's how I rationalize two months of no blogging. I sure hope that there is someone out there that will read this . . . somday.


Well, Em and I are back in Bolivia. We were greeted by a bunch of friends at the airport and welcomed home by Sage. All in all it has been a great couple of days. Emily and I are both preparing our classrooms and getting ready for school. This is a picture of us celebrating Em's birthday at her favorite restaurant, La Suisse.


I also want to say that we will do our best to continue blogging on a more regular basis. So keep checking and perhaps there will even be something new once in a while to see or read about.


3 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Jared said...

Hey, Chad and Emily! Great to see you posted! I regularly visit your blog so keep blogging! I hope your two months in the States went well. We will have to chat sometime. Talk to you later!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger jawolheter said...

We are really excited that you guys are blogging again. We love to hear about what is going on in Bolivia. We hope to see you a bunch when we are there in April. Hug James, Jenny, and the boys for us.

Jeff & Andrea :)

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Star said...

Hey! We are excited that you two are back in the saddle (as we say back here in the old west!) We are glad that your re-entry has been so smooth...Keep on keeping on and we will continue to pray..Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home